- Students need to reach the venue by 9 am
- Assigned Roll number of the student needs to be entered on the answer script
- Students need to carry their stationary (Pen, Pencil, Scale, eraser etc.)
- Mobile phones & other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Students are encouraged to answer in English. However, use of Kannada and Hindi in case students are
unable to express in English is allowed.
- Students need to carry an Identity Card.
- Students not attending the exam will not qualify for the fellowship.
- After the exams, the Executive LUNCH will be provided.
The venue of the Written Test: National College, Pampa Mahakavi Road, Basavanagudi,
Shankarapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
Date: NOVEMBER 17TH, 2019
Time: 10 am- 12 pm
Reporting Time: 9.00 am